Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Stand Still and Let God Move

Most days are not easy, some days are downright hard. There is so much stress in the world; I wonder how our great-grandparents would handle today's world. If you're like me, you get caught up trying to solve all your own problems, and everyone else's that you hold dear. But, then you get bogged down, and you realize, you can't do a thing without God. Why are we humans so stubborn, so willing to "let go and let God", then turn around in 5 minutes and take it all back? I can't be the only one, you must understand what I mean.

God will speak to you in so many ways, if only you will "stand still and let God move". Good song, better words to live by.

Live in peace!
Psalm 107:28-30

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! You are not alone. I give many things to God and turn around and take them back because I actually think that my mortal self could fix it. I have a real hard time standing still! I love my God with all my heart and soul, but I cannot figure out why some of us, if not all of us have to carry sicknesses with us. I need God's healing and I am just trying to patiently way for it to come.