Monday, June 2, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays

I really don't think a person should have to go to work on Mondays. Nothing good can come of it. I mean, when have you ever had an easy, smooth running day on a Monday? Me neither. Usually, it's like 3 regular working days rolled into one.

It started with my leaving for work this morning, even before that. Remember a couple of days ago, I said I like most dogs? True enough, but I didn't mean I like most dogs all in the SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME! I guess I should have been more specific, because God missed that little point! For the last couple of weeks, the gazillion dogs in my neighborhood have decided to have these "howl-a-thons" several times each night. And you know what I mean....and there are at least 20 of them. Different colors, different families. But running around loose all the same. So, at specific intervals during the night, they get together and howl /growl /fight/ bark/whatever! For about 10 minutes each time! And guess where they do it? That's right, in MY FRONT YARD! Right in front of my bedroom, where we (my dog included) sleeps. So naturally, he doesn't want to be left out, so he barks/cries right in my ear! Each time! It's not funny anymore, but what do you do when you live in the country? Animal Control doesn't really want to hear about your problems, "you're not in the city limits". And I'm not the violent type, or you know what would happen!

Now, back to leaving this morning...as I was getting in my car, I stepped in "it". Yes, "IT"! What a way to start my week...and it went down hill from there.

But hey, what's new with you? =)

1 comment:

Poof said...

What a "crappy" day. Ha ha ha, "crappy." (I've been around Tom Fraser too long)

Hope your day went better. You're right - you did say you love all dogs. :)